Monday, October 1, 2012

LOL Random Update!

LoL Jammers! Random update today! The only difference is that it announces tarantulas.

Aren't they awesome! I have 2 :3 In water, they hang from webs, and when you click them, they bounce on a web! :3 I love them, how about you? Also, 3 new items today o.O First, the rare item. Rare Princess Necklace! It is sold in the Shiveer Store. (actually looks pretty awesome, I bought it)
Isn't it epic? Also, don't you think the "rare" plaque is a little higher than normal? Hmmm... Anyways, Second new item is a returned rare... The bat mask! It is sold in Jam Mart Clothing. (This item is also pretty epic, as many of you know, also, I own it!)
Last, but not least, a new item in Jam Mart Furniture! It is the angry pumpkin (I think this is a returned rare also, but I'm not sure...)
Tons of epicness today, right? Well, see you tomorrow! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment