Friday, June 22, 2012

New Items and a Scammer :(

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the sun balloon at the summer carnival clothing shop. and i was in township, looking 4 ppl 2 inspire me about aj fashion, and i saw someone scamming bigtime. his user is mizzoutiger2. he was saying "send me rare items best rare gets anything off my trade" and he claimed 2 hav a beta pirate sword, but it was the gold one from epic wonders. he had a spike, mummy, and bow and arrow, but it was obviously a scam. never fall for scams, especially if they sound 2 good 2 b true, or something fun. and i hav some fashion inspiration!!! this one is 4 nms. nms, i kno u cant buy colored items, but u can trade 4 them. im sure some nice members will trade u a colored nm clothing item. there is a program snowyclaw is having, chip in 4 chumps, where members can giv nms colored clothes, cuz some nm clothes look a bit disoriented with the nm color. im sry if tht was insulting, but i am also a nm. anyways the fashion tip today, is find a nice color scheme, like maybe red, or purple, or blue, or green, ect. and with the color scheme, u can add gray, white, or black 4 extra flair. and when i say color scheme, i mean dif shades of the color, not just one shade. and nms, remember, nice members will giv u colored nm items 4 ur uncolored ones, remember tht. ok thts all 4 today jammers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tay! This is Nat! I got a new email. Anyway, I'll be helping with the blog as much as I can, but I might b silly,(oh wait, I already am crazy). Can't wait till we get membership! And u rly need 2 put random pictures of nyan cat on the blog. Nyan cat brings pie. Ok! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok i'll try nat. but my mouse doesnt work, so i'll hav 2 do it on the mini laptop :P but ill do it! and i am random with a fwe things in my posts, so don worry!!!

      Delete