Thursday, June 21, 2012

Update Day and Screenshots Yay!

Hey Jammers! The new items 4 today, are sadly, member only. there is gold pirate sword for 2,500 gems in epic wonders and a new star couch in jam mart furniture for 650 gems. I am currently on aj sitting with my epic friend, citruscove265, who i met at a fight and we practice fighting together and hang out. anyways, in the update there isnt rly much. nm penguins, yay i already got one! and im going 2 start posting in style, w00t w00t! changing the background, changing font and font color, making it my own. my dad taught me how 2 do a screenshot! of full screen -.- but hes getting me software tht makes screenshotting (action of doing a screenshot) ezer! anyways, there is a penguin only party, where (duh) only penguins can go, but also, there is a huge snow pit, broken frozen lake (hmmm), ice bergs you can play on, 2 slides, SNO CONES, hot air balloon, and music and den item shop. currently the den item shop has only 3 items, penguin flag, ice couch, and ice chair (hpefully i got the names right :P) and the ice couch is the only nm item so far. in the music shop there is the party music, and plz comment and tell me if it sounds good, my epic mac doesnt hav sound (i kno it doesnt sound epic without sound) but its HUGE LIKE A GIANT!! anyways, im getting off topic. the riddle in jamaa journal, i think it may b hunting at foxes, like, MY FAV ANIMAL!!! again, im getting a bit off topic. i do tht. plz pardon it, like i sed in the welcome post. KITTENS EATING FLUFF ON A PAPAZAN!!! im sry. but, tht actually is happening with kittens in my room... amazing, i kno. i will hav some jammers help me, cuz im a busy girl, doing year round tennis, and drama (im an acting geek X3) and my friends of course!! theres more, but i don wanna bore u guys 4ever. and another question, do u guys like tht i type in unformatted text code? its ezer 4 me, but if its hard 2 understand, i can type normal -.- well, i guess thts it. journey book hints 2 come soon! btw i will do a fashion tip each post, so i should say it nwo i guess -.- this 1 is 4 members, sry nms, the next 1 will b 4 u!! ok members, capture ur creative essense with a nice headress or bling such as epic wonders earrings on ur head/face. looks great! remember, flashy and blingy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey bff! It Nat here! I made a new email account 2 get email on my phone, plus my other account was stupid! Anyway, i helpie 2!!!! Hehehehe! Btw people, my user is natandtay. It's sorta like tayandnat. Don't get confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thx nat!! just confirming SHE IS MY HELPER!!! she will answer ur questions in comments, and if she doesnt kno, she'll tell me!

      Delete