Friday, July 27, 2012

Jamaaliday Jam Pictures

Hey Jammers! Over the last 3 days, there have been some FREAK JAMAALIDAY JAM PARTIES. I took 20 pictures (*.*) I am going to post them now!!!
Me infront of a fireplace (pretty fire)
Swimming in chocolate XD
Sliding
Campfire Memories
Chocolate tub with historyloverz
Sitting in the mountains
On the roof
Shopping XD
Silly Christmas Tree Sayings
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G SONG!
Jumping in chocolate
More Chocolate jumping (me, historyloverz, and cheezitkid13)
Climbing gingerbread trees
In the window! (or out, whichever floats your boat)
At work
Why am I not moving... something must be wrong with the slide
Slide=bad
I'm a mantelpiece!
Snacking... on trees!?!
Hi Snowy... and Snowy
Snow Angels!
That is all Jammers! Hope you like my pictures! I took a lot. Lots of good memories! I will start being much more unique with my blog soon... like, tomorrow soon. The suspense must be killing you Jammers! Muahahaha let it keep killing you until tomorrow! (or possibly later, if i'm feeling really evil) cya!


No comments:

Post a Comment