Friday, July 27, 2012

New Ideas!!!

Hey Jammers! I have a new idea, but I won't try it until tomorrow. Suspense... lol. It is going to be really expensive for me though... Just like today's new item, the golden tiara in Epic Wonders!
Also, I have another Idea, which I will tell you today. I am running out of fashion tips, so I will start giving you den tips too, ok? As my blog gets bigger and mroe popular, you might see me repeating myself of having the same premise as other tips. Well, the first den tip is, match. Match your wallpaper and floor, chairs and televisions, couches and tables! Try and match as much as you can, but don't try to make EVERYTHING the same color. That would be too creepy perfect. That is all today jammers! Cya later! Jamaaliday Jam pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment