Saturday, July 28, 2012

New Idea Testing

Hey Jammers! Today I am testing my NEW IDEA. It is showing you guys how items look on animals and in dens! Today we have 2 new items. The first one is the seaweed boa in Bahari Bargains.

Well Jammers, that is the seaweed boa on a dolphin. It may look better on sharks, octopi, sea turtles, ect. but the only other underwater animal I have is a penguin, and I imagine it wouldn't look that good on a penguin either. I am selling mine, I don't really like it... Oh well. The next new item is the Kelp Tree in Sunken Treasures.
I hope you guys like the new idea! My helper historyloverz came up with it. She is amazing! Also, my other sister, tcgia53, is going to help me with my blog. Today's fashion tip is rares, rares, rares. Show of your rares, and try to make them look good! Here is an example.
That's it Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment