Thursday, September 13, 2012

Changes

Hey Jammers! The update was today! Also, I am changing the blog slightly. I am not going to buy the new item anymore. With school starting, I will be very busy. I will just take a screenshot of it in stores. I hope that's okay. Today's new item is a gardening hat. Personally, I think it looks kind of stupid.
The nonmember color is purple, but that one is my favorite. I will try and get the blog calender up today, with events. Also, I was sick over the weekend, and in honor of 9/11, I didn't get on for a little bit. I was just very sad about it, and 2 people in my family recently died :,( Well, enough about me! If you want to see the parties, I will make an events mini blog with upcoming events and a calender. I will be doing a lot of rearranging with my blog. I will be removing the plushies page, making the costumes page a mini blog, ect ect. Probably Saturday or Sunday. Anyways, here is the update!






With the code birthdaybash you can get a huge, bigger than last year, non-explosive, 2nd birthday cake! Here is a picture of it!
His name is Bob. Anyways, I found an interesting glitch in the door of the Sol Arcade. Contact me in comments if you have the same thing!
Also, if you see someone with the lazy eyes, you can use this funny little glitch. You don't need lazy eyes to do this. You open thier player card, and click the animals icon. Look at the animal they are being, or one with lazy eyes, and it will come out square! Here is an example.
Click to see it a little bigger. Also, sometimes, when I am playing animal jam and the loading is slow, this comes up and I have to refresh.
Well, here is my look for today!
Here are some pictures from the Birthday Bash Party!
In the store, it sells the Zios Fountian and the shaman statues in BRONZE as there is a display of them outside. You are on a giant birthday cake in a land of sweets! Most everywhere you go you are in cake mush. I love it there! That's all for today! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment