Sunday, September 2, 2012

Crystalmoon Pack

Hey Jammers! Be sure to vote on the latest poll, I finally got it up! Today's new item is the member only Monkey Throne at the Monkey Only Party for 700 gems.
What do you think? I'm keepng mine. Here are the latest parties! Remember, September Party has been postponed to next Saturday, the 8th.

Hope to see you there! Another thing, I'm starting a pack, open to any animal, called the Crystalmoon Pack. I will make a page about it soon, I hope you will consider joining! I'm the Alpha Female, Nightraven, and my friend, tcgia53, is Healer, Stargaze. Open positions include: pup, trainee, trainer, fighter, hunter, spy, teacher, and Alpha Male. You don't have to do anything to be a pup, you have to be able to have some background knowledge to be a trainee, like simple fighting and spells. To be a fighter you have to be a good fighter, but you don't need simple spells. To be a hunter, you have to be an exeptional hunter. To be a spy, you have to be good at fighting, hunting, and spells. To be a trainer or teacher you need to have been a fighter and hunter first, and mastered what everyone has to know plus extra. To be Alpha Male, you have to be very exeptional at everything, and be a strong leader. Just to clarify some things, Alpha Male rules alongside me. There is no required romance between Alpha Male and Female. That is pretty much the basics to join, hope you decide to join! Bye Jammers!


No comments:

Post a Comment