Saturday, September 15, 2012

Milestone

Hey Jammers! I just reached a huge milestone in blogging! I just got 1,000 pageviews! Can you believe it? I'm really happy! Sorry about not getting up the fox, bunny hero labs isn't saying my google account exists (what? I'm using it now). It's messed up. By the way, I switched from a pc to a mac. Things may be a little different, but I am figuring out how to do screenshots on apple as we speak. Anyways, today's new item is the firefly necklace! Member, 1,500 gems. Can be colorized. Here is my favorite color!
What do you think? Pretty cool, right? Once I get enough gems I will buy it. I really like it. Also, aj recently activated the code discovery. It gives 1,000 gems! I haven't used it yet, but I will soon! Remember, party coming up in October!
I want this party to be awesome! Also, for the trick-or-treating we will all dress up in costumes, and go to random epic dens, and yell TRICK OR TREAT!!!! in the poor people's faces (lol). See you there! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment