Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Trade Requests

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the tall cactus in Treetop Gardens, nonmember (yay!), and 350 gems.
What do you think? It's never been my favorite, but I want every plant, so I'm keeping it. You know how a few days ago I said I would be starting Crystalmoon Pack? I am about to update it today, and add it to the blog. Also, I'm writing the book it is based on. When my computer starts working, I will post a free sample! Also, I have a few trade requests for you. I am willing to trade any of my plants for a: bow and arrow, headress, rare wallpaper and floor (not halloween), and anything from halloween. I will trade my SBI tv for: a member glove in a color I like. Purple Glove: Dif color (not white, cream, or pink). Contact me in comments or by Jam a Gram if you want to trade! I will set up a time when I can do it, and you can confirm it. That's all for today! Bye Jammers!


No comments:

Post a Comment