Friday, September 14, 2012

Trends and Fox Names

Hey Jammers! By my e-mail request, AJ returned a rare! Not a very big rare, but still, a rare. At 200 gems, nonmember, main color being yellow, behold... Star Glasses!
I don't like them one bit. Anyways, the name of our dusty blue pet fox is.... Stardust with 4 votes! I will get Stardust up there A.S.A.P. The next poll will be about Animal Jam trends. What is your favorite trend? I am doing trends created by the people. I participate in every single one of them, since as a blogger, I feel I should take part in everything, whether I like it or not. One of them I just started, because I don't exactly lke it and I think it is kind of hard. Anyways, the trends we will vote on, are going to be... Fashion Shows, Packs/Clans, Dating, and Adopting. I will put the poll up right now. This weekend I will be kind of busy (science project and birthday party for a friend) so I don't really know when. By the way, if any of you know how to do a dutch accent I would really appreciate it. I am playing a reporter, and historyloverz is playing Antony Van Leeuwenhoek. Dutch accents=needed bad! Well anyways, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment