Monday, September 3, 2012

New Background

Hey Jammers! I decided since it can be overwhelming for me to update everything on the blog on Thursdays, I will do little updates every few days. Sound good? I am updating the blog today, with a new fall theme! Hope you like! Today's rare item is the "rare" king's crown in jam mart clothing for 800 gems member only on page 7.
What do you think? Personally, I don't really like it. I hope all of you really enjoy my blog! If you really like it, do you think you could help me spread the word? I would really appreciate it. If you contact me, and I get more pageviews noticeably, then the next time you get on you might find a reward waiting for you... Well, my new look for today is....
Ta-da! I will try and update the costumes page, so everyone can use it for halloween! By the way, at my halloween party, everyone has to wear a DIFFERENT costume. If you would like to use a costume I have up there, feel free, but say in comments. If you would like to use one of your own, tell me in comments too. I want no look-a-likes. Ex. You would go to the costumes page, go under comments, and use this format:
Hi, my username is _______ and I want to be a _______ for your halloween party.
Get it, got it, good. Also, be sure to check out the new Crystalmoon Pack page I'm going to post soon! That's all for today! See you in Jamaa!


No comments:

Post a Comment