Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back From Break

Hey Jammers! I'm back from my little break! I am going to update the blog Thursday, along with the Animal Jam Update. Also, Animal Jam is changing Shamans to Alphas! Do you like this or no? I preffered Shamans, personally. Anyways, today's new item is the mushroom table in Jam Mart Furniture for 450 gems but it's member only.
What do you think? I think I will keep mine. Another thing, be sure to check my mini blog and different pages from time to time! Also, my birthday party for me and my sister was a total bust. No one was there :( I'm fine though because my blog is new and not many people read it. Also, I'm trying to get all the Animal Jam Plaques, plus the camera badge. There are 4 Animal Jam Plaques, The artist plaque, the fan mail plaque, the contest winner plaque, and the spirit howl plaque.
What do you think? Also, you can get a news crew camera badge, visible to everyone, not just your buddies!
Pretty cool, huh. You get it for PARTICIPATION in the news crew contests. You have to follow all of the qualifications though. I am going to stop giving fashion tips in regular posts, and post them on a new page. Is that ok? Tell me in comments. 2 party reminders. Also, when I reach 5 followers or 5,000 pageviews I will throw a party for those occasions.
Yes, in both parties there WILL be surprise contests. I haven't decided upon them yet, but when I do, ya'll with have to wait! LOL. Well, I must.... FLY AWAY! Cya!


No comments:

Post a Comment