Monday, August 20, 2012

I is back!

Hey Jammers! I am back from vacation X3 and I'm here to stay maybe until NYC in November O.O or maybe just until labor day... Either way it's going to be a while. School starts today (yay? not) so my posts may not be as long and detiailed, since I do have school, and I have to go to it O.O I had to get up at 6:00AM for you guys and like no one really even reads my blog O.O Oh well I'm hoping it will get popular! Today's Monday Rare is.... (drum roll) "rare" seaweed hair in Bahari Bargains for 700 gems (wawawaaaa) Oh, shut up background noises!
Since I wasn't here yesterday, Today I will post the Rare of the Week! Last week's rare was the Zios Sculpture. This weeks rare is (drum roll) BACKGROUND NOISES, I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!!!! Anyways, the rare of the week is... Top Hats! I don't own these, but some nice bunnies let me take a picture of them with their tophats on =3
I hope you like it! The fashion tip today is... don't be afraid to try new clothes! If you have a certain style or a certain bunch of clothes you usually wear, don't be afraid to branch out. This look is different than what I usually wear, as you can see here.
Party Reminder!

See you tomorrow Jammers!




No comments:

Post a Comment