Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blog Update 1

Hey Jammers! Enjoying the new blog update yet? I also am posting a reminder of the blog e-mail, tayandnat@yahoo.com. E-mail odd occurences, questions, all that junk. Today's new item is the sunflower lamp sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 350 gems.
Do you like it jammers? i kind of do... If any of you want it, just tell me in comments, and I will send/trade mine to you when I get a chance. Please tell me your user when you do. Short Post today, because I updated the blog. Just a reminder about me and my sister's birthday party, and I will post the invitation for the September Party.
Click for full size. Today's fashion tip/my new look is go natural. Wear just one or none items, choose a simple design, choose only one real color. What I mean by real color is like a color of the rainbow, all that junk.  The unreal colors are like black, gray, white, cream, ect. You know, bland, go with everything colors.
Bye Jammers! See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment