Saturday, August 4, 2012

I had too much coffee......

Hiya Jammers! (shakes like a chihuahua) I had to much coffee...... heheheh! Anyways, today's new item is the phantom falling game in the sol arcade (jumpies around)
Ok, I am back now, because my sister pulled me away from the computer and took me for a "beach jog" it was more like a beach sprint heheh (sorry Sara). Anyways, I'm better now, and since it's too hard for me to keep the same look for more than a day or two, I am changing every other day, somewhat. I'm changing today, and here is the picture.
You like? Well, as all of you know, there is a design the new den contest. I am going to post my ideas, but please don't copy them, as I already entered them. I am posting them so you may find inspiration in them. Example-saw regular castle den, made princess castle den. Ok my first and best design, the scuba diver den.
Click for full size. It is the first land and ocean den ever in jamaa. there is a beach shack with an attic, 2 docks, and an underwater area. My next design, is the cloud den!
Click for full size. Big fluffy cloud. Fun. Lol. Next den is the UFO den!!! Whee flying in space.
Click for full size. Last but not least, the islands den!
Click for full size. I know the designs aren't very creative in how they look, but I think they have a chance. What do you think? What den is your favorite? Post in comments. Today's fashion tip is simplicity is key.
Just wear 1 or 2 items to complete your look. Hope my fashion tips help! Reminder, party invitation!
Have Fun!

1 comment:

  1. MEZ LIKES SCUBA HOUSE THINGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ATE TOO MUCH CANDY, WHILE MY SIS DRANK ALL THE COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE BOTH HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOO!!
    ~historyloverz Peace, Animal Jam,& Foxhats

    ReplyDelete