Friday, August 3, 2012

Restaurant Den Glitch

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the wavy bookshelf.
I like it. If you look very closely at the middle shelf...
...it reminds me of the books from around beta time.
Weird, huh. I see it as an attempt to bring back jamaasian history. Now, I will share sort of a lame story, but I'm bored, so I'm going to tell it! I will also tell the restaurant den glitch, and I will give a very extravagant fashion tip. OK time for my lame story. I was in Jamaa Township, and someone said "phantom museum at my den please come!" so I came. It was lame. All it had was 1 phantom in a cage, 1 phantom statue, and 3 gold phantoms. I was a bit outraged, and being the show-off I am, I yelled "Come to my den to see a way better phantom museum!" Some people came. I made an amazing phantom  museum, and if you would like to see it, come to my den, remember, I'm tayandnat. Just a reminder, the blog e-mail is tayandnat@rocketmail.com. E-mail me with ideas for the blog, or post in comments. I have gotten 250 pageviews roughly. I also have party details. Here they are (I made them fancy ^.^)
Click for full size (if you need it). OK I'm sure you've all been waiting for me to share the restaurant den glitch, and I will.
Start here.
Then, click a nametag.
Next, click buddy games.
Now you click here.
When you get to about here, click a buddy game, then cancel when you stop moving.
If you did it right, you will start moving down. when you get to an out of reach area, click where you are to stop yourself. You may not get it on your first try, but keep trying, and you will eventually get it! Have fun exploring the glitch! Now for today's fashion tip. Use a costume from the jamaa journal, or create you own! I tweaked the one from the jamaa journal, as you can see here.
On the next blog update, I will make a costume page for the blog. I think you Jammers may like it. I will also make a poll for what we should name our blog pet, the fox. Our blog pet won't be here for a while, because we not only need a name for our fox, we need a color. Also on the blog update, I will of course change my look. That's it for today Jammers! Bye! Oh btw, I can usually be found on rocky in jamaa township, just so you know. Another tip, if you go to the more servers page, and click a full server, it lets you in. Just a tip for the party. Byez!

2 comments:

  1. Hey sis! I have a name for the pet! The name should be White Thunder! And it should be white and gray or just white! And since i'll have a birthday party........... well,if you want to get me a gift here are some ideas. First, with the rare gift ideas; dusty blue foxhat, light blue foxhat, pink foxhat, and a creme foxhat, plus a plushie wolf with a chicken hat. I'll accept any thing from Epic wonders and stores, or..........NOTHING AT ALL! Thank you sis! Your the best! I'll LOVE the party!! Peace, Animal Jam,& FOXHATS!!!
    ~historyloverz
    p.s. Go Sparky and the Ghosties (that's my caged phantom and my ghosts)
    p.p.s. Sis, you should get a screen shot of them with me!!
    p.p.p.s. I will accept all buddy requests!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis, the party is for you, but remember, since we're twins, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO!!! Keep that in mind. and jammers, remember, if you bring a gift, you must bring 2!!! muahaha sorry. since we're twins, it wud b unfair if only one of us got a gift... you know?

      Delete