Thursday, August 16, 2012

Heheh... Sorry

Hey Jammers! Sorry I didn't post the past 2 days, my parents took my whole family on an overnight trip. We left early in the morning and didn't get back until very late the next night. We had no internet or computers. They wouldn't even let us bring out phones! But today is a happy day. Blog update and AJ update. 2 in 1. LOL. Here is the AJ update.









That pretty much covers it! And for those of you who don't know, the people who are returning, ARE THE SHAMANS!!! YAY!!! As you can see, I am very exited about the event (screams like a little girl) I think I'm done now. (screams again) maybe not... Oh well! Today's new item is a tree stump table thingy in jam mart furniture for 500 gems.
Me likey table. I working on getting the new den! Jammers, from this point forth, I will keep my den UNLOCKED! I know, not that amazing, just f you want to ever see my den, you can. It isn't that great, because I usually spend my time on AJ blogging or hanging out with friends, you know? Today's fashion tip is... Black, black, dark gray, black black, white, and more BLACK! LOL.
That is it Jammers!
P.S. Invitation Reminder!




No comments:

Post a Comment