Monday, August 13, 2012

First Fan!

Hey Jammers! The Monday Rare today is... Rare Homemade Wings!
I don't really like it... I don't have any gems from hard work at the carnival... Thank you to my frend for letting me take a picture of their wings! I am working on getting every color of racoon tail armor... before the update. You know? I think the sale may go away at the update. My computer is being mean to me. It isn't letting me log in on tayndnat, so until it is fxed, I will play on tayandnatstorage. Also, today in Jamaa, my wonderful sister historyloverz, found my first fan! Her user is Spritzy.
This is so exiting! My little blog is growing :) Please tell your friends about this if you like it. On Thursday, on the blog and Animal Jam update, I will post a new page, called fanpics. There will be pictures of me and all of my fans. Enjoy the fame, Spritzy! Onto other news, Here are the party invitations!
Today's fashion tip is look real. Look like a real animal! It is good for when you first start out, or when you get hacked, like historyloverz did. Only her clothes though!
That's all for today Jammers! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment