Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sorry and a Scammer

Hey Jammers! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was busy and I didn't even have time to get on. Well, today's new item is the crystal couch.
Guess what! You all know, I usually don't post scammers on this blog. I feel I should post this one though, because she frames other people for scamming, including my friend. I am alerting firetigerx about this, and I am showing pictures of this person scamming. Her user is bunnies01113. Here is the PROOF that she scammed. I knew she scammed, as I take pictures of scammers when I am in jamaa, but I am posting, because not only does she frame people for scamming, she framed my friend, who might quit because of this scammer and cyberbully. Here is the proof.
There she is, scamming clear as day. Still don't believe me? Here is her nametag.
She was scamming under her boy, hoping to hide it. Obvious scam. I am alerting firetigerx about this. Tsk, tsk, tsk bunnies01113. I caught them again later, but someone had already confronted them, so they left before I could take any pictures. They make youtube videos about people that "scammed" She gives no proof, AND is a big cyber bully. Watch out for her. OK I have a glitch to share. Not skyway, but insanity. It was a glitch with my buddy list!
It went right off the page! Weird, huh. I also have something cool to share. If you want to be able to make your speech box really long, look at this. This is the longest you can make it.
Did it myself, figured it out by myself. You like? Today's fashion tip is blue! Wear blue, if you are going for a confident, truthful, wise, and loyal look.
Honestly, blue isn't really my personality, but it's a pretty color. Bye Jammers, remeber, blog update tomorrow! Check it out!
P.S. Party Invitation!





No comments:

Post a Comment