Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sis Coming Back!

Hey Jammers! Good news. My sis, historyloverz, has been away on vacation. I haven't, because Sis went with a friend. That friend doesn't like me, so she didn't bring me. Anyways... my Sis is coming back today! Last minute "Welcome Home" party for her. No time for invitation. Here are details.
When: Tomorrow at 2:00pm
Where: Server Rocky, Room, My den. Remember, if you click more servers, and click a full server, you can get in a full server.
Why: to celebrate my Sis coming back from a week and 3 days vacation in New Hampshire.
Bring: Yourself, and a welcome back gift (optional)
Requirements: Have fun!
Don't forget about me and my Sis's birthday party!
Click for full size. Today's new item is a Crystal Chair, sold in Epic wonders, for 1,250 gems!
I think it also serves as a great bed. My new look today is...
You like? I felt like going dark, which goes with today's fashion tip! Darkness. It may be summer, but since everyone is dressed brightly, I dressed dark to stand out. By the way Jammers, I am going to give fashion tips associated with my new look on days I change my look, and I am going to give den tips on days I don't change my look. Sound good? Oh, and have you noticed, when you stay in one spot for a while, your pet starts to sleep? Here is a picture.
It seems only turtles do it... hmm... Currently testing with snake... What else can I talk about... Oh yeah! I have decided the colors for the poll about what color our fox should be, have been decided by me. The 4 colors up on the poll Thursday will be... Dusty blue, Dark red, gray, and Brown! I tried to keep it more natural, but I also tried to do foxhat colors. I came to the conclusion to do 2 real(ish) colors, and 2 foxhat colors. Depending on the color we choose, depending on the names I will put in the poll. Sound good? Good. Now, I will tell you some great gift ideas, for me and historyloverz. For her welcome back party, good gifts may be: Last Monday's rare, the crystal chair, zios sculpture, wavy bookshelf, refridgerator, or the falling phantoms game. I tested the sleep thing with snakes, and it only works with turtles... odd... Oh well! Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment