Saturday, August 11, 2012

Zios Skyway

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the turtleshell pet house sold for 700 gems in the pets only party.
Also, yesterday I forgot to tell you guys about the crystal table sold in epic wonders for 1,000 gems. I think I like this new crystal collection.
What do you think? (Actual Size) Pretty big, huh. I would also like to say "Get Well Soon!" To my twin sister, historyloverz, who is sick in bed. Historyloverz, if your reading this, here is your "Get Well Soon!" card.
Click for full size. I hope you feel better soon Sis! Peace, Zebras, and Foxhats! Remeber our plushie collection, working on tigers. More costumes to come! Remember to vote on our poll! OK I will teach you all the Lost Temple of Zios Glitch!
Start here.
Then click here.
Next you click here.
Keep doing so until you fly up the wall. Have fun exploring the skyway of Zios! Today's fashion tip is if you want a mysterious, magical, creative, ambitious, and independent look.
You like? I am going to be very busy tomorrow, so if I don't post, don't worry. I will do my best to post A.S.A.P. Bye Jammers! See you tomorrow! or Monday! Depending on when  i can post! Bye! =3



No comments:

Post a Comment