Thursday, August 2, 2012

Update and Pet Party!

Hey Jammers! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, my sister was sick, and her computer wasn't charging, so I had to give her mine :( I only had time to get on AJ for 5 seconds to get the daily bonus. My sister is better now, so I can post! I have decided that thursday will be my "update" day. I will try and update the blog (background, look, new features, ect.) every thursday, as well as my look. This is my current look.
Do you like? Today's new item is the zios fountain, sold in the chamber of knowledge. It looks super cool!
Here is the newspaper this week (well, 2 weeks)








There you go! That's the update news. The pet only party I have been in, I just got no pictures. It reminds me a bit of a smaller version of Sarepia Forest. When I do get pictures, I will try and figure out the glitch. I will try and post plently of pictures, for the nonmembers who can't go. Today's fashion tip is color. Wear colors together like black and red, green and blue, yellow and gray, and brown and blue. Bye Jammers!


No comments:

Post a Comment