Thursday, August 30, 2012

Update!!! =3

Hey Jammers! Blog Update as well as AJ update! Well, here is the newspaper!







Pretty nice update, huh. On blog updates I will only update new pages, polls, gadgets, and blog background! I will try and update my other pages as soon as I can! The new items today are the planter (300 gems, member), tiny tree (300 gems, nonmember), and fern (250 gems, member).


Nice plants? I also have some trade offers, for my plants. If you want some of my still rare plants, talk to me in comments, and we can work out a trade request. I am selling them pretty cheap, consdering how rare they are. I do have guidelines though. I don't want monday "rares" (exept for medusa mask and gloves) and I don't want items that don't look good unless they are really rare. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment