Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Great AJ Blogs!

Hey Jammers! Today I want to share some great blogs that 2 of my best friends on AJ manage. The first one is Animal Jam Mist, a.k.a. www.animaljammistt.blogspot.com and the second The Jammer Central a.k.a. www.thejammercentral.blogspot.com. Animal Jam Mistt is run by my very good friend with my same name (lol) taykeck!
Also, The Jammer Central is run by my other very good friend whom I met at a fight (lol) citruscove265!
Be sure to check out thier blogs! Also I will be adding thier blogs to my "more blogs" page at the bottom under all the posts and such. Also, I will be removing snowyclaw's blog from my "more blogs" page because I have asked her hundreds upon thousands of times with no reply -.- and she says she reads every comment -.- yeah right. So I am only putting up blogs that my buddies own now. Everyone out there, if you read my blog, and you are my buddy, and you own a blog, let me know, and I will post about it! Ok well today's new item is the mushroom chair.
What's next, a mushroom bed? I wish the would've made more crystal things, I was really liking that collection :( Also, tell me in comments how you think the blog is going and be sure to tell me some good names for a dusty blue fox for our next poll. Thanks! Also, if you have any ideas of what I can end my post with, something easier to come up with something new each day. By the way, in jamaa, if you see me, you can notice me by my look in the pictures of the new item, or my name, Infinity Spiritstone, which is what I named all my animals. By the way, I hang out on the server Rocky or Tigris or Congo. Cya is Jamaa!



1 comment:

  1. Hey tay
    I'm sorry I cant post on my blog. But when I do I will return the favor. And catch up on my posts -.-
    But today I'm heading up to a hotel in miami.. So maybe no wifi XD
    So I will use my moms laptop maybe :)
    P.s my blogger is down. I can't click new post or anything I will check again tho
    -taykeck on her iPod :3

    ReplyDelete